Friday, February 5, 2010

Pictures Of Cervix Position Before Menstruation A Cervix Question, About The Os...?

A cervix question, about the os...? - pictures of cervix position before menstruation

Ok, I've TTC for too long, and these last 2 months Ive been trying to learn on my neck to help my chances, and I also bought a blue screen of fertility, according to my CD peaks were 20 and 21, today is the CD 41 now, so I think I'm too late, about 6 days. I think my OS feels free, but if it for a week, well, how long the operating system to be opened before your time, and another question, there are about 6 months I went and added with a grout a standard panel completely and was clean and my partner is my husband and I, but whenever I saw a picture of the cervix is soft, mine has holes in it normal? Thanks in advance

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cervix is normal, comes in all shapes and sizes they come in different / have. a good way to see if your pregnancy if your neck saw a blue / purple hue preserved as they were intended. Take a look!

Anonymous said...

If you are 6 days late, so why not try? get a good market, because if you are pregnant, slightly more than BFP appears to be - and if it is a BFN then you must wait before AF - it is also good to be followed here, especially if it too late get to be pregnant and could be an infection, etc., introduce
Best wishes and baby dust!

Anonymous said...

I feel the same

Post a Comment