Monday, February 1, 2010

Cruising In Jhb How Do I Find An Experienced Person To Accompany Me On An Extensive Cruising Trip On My Boat?

How do I find an experienced person to accompany me on an extensive cruising trip on my boat? - cruising in jhb

I currently own a trawler 49 'and I want to cruise full time for several years. The cruise you want, from January 2007 in Texas, and on into Mexico, Central America, Trinidad, the islands and back to Florida. I am looking for an experienced partner or cruise partner to share this experience and certain costs.

I would appreciate suggestions and ideas about how people who find themselves interested in a trip to sail with expertise in all aspects of the blue water and has the moves to the right (to be honest, flexible, adventurous , reliable, easy, etc.) ..

I also want to find any comments about the experience, knowledge or attributes as in a few cruise. For example, I'm sure that speaks Spanish, it would be desirable to provide a benefit.

I look forward to your comments and suggestions. Thank you.

1 comment:

TINKERTOY ..... the 1 & only said...

I suggest you to associations of people who love to travel. If it were not so old (who in his 70), my uncle would probably love to go. He is a sailor and sailed in a race OCNE SF in Hawaii and the second place.

Here is an advantage for you:

http://www.sailnet.com/sailassociation/

http://www.google.com/Top/Recreation/Boa ...

Post a Comment