Monday, February 22, 2010

How Does Girls Get Out Of A Bra Wedgies Is It Time For Me To Get A New Bra? [GIRLS]?

Is it time for me to get a new bra? [GIRLS]? - how does girls get out of a bra wedgies

I am 13 years old. In the past year and the year before it was a 34a. Now in the last year towards the end of the year, it was obvious that he needed a new bra, because it was like outside. Thus, in early summer, my mother fasteners 34b. You do not know how it will fit, so I thought it went well. Well, sometimes when I look in the mirror, I see something in my chest to my bra. But when I raise my bra straps okay a little. So, finally reached the top again ..

Is it time for a new bra ... again?
Or
Is it only requires an adjustment of the strap of my?

I am very conscious about my breasts. I feel like its very big: (

1 comment:

dogggylo... said...

I'm not even 12 and I wear a 34c, so do not feel too conscious ego. Secondly, you probably need a new bra. try to find a low 36 B first and then try to C. 34 questions, please contact me forany more.

Post a Comment