Friday, February 12, 2010

How To Handle Seborrhea Caught My Husband Smoking Pot, What To Do?

Caught my husband smoking pot, what to do? - how to handle seborrhea

It was the house of a friend and I were cleaning. I have a house made of cane with a drink in our apartment. Later that night, when I picked him (he has no car), I asked about this and he was smoking his marijuana. the habit while they were out. He knows that I do not like, and he said hed quit. I've never caught. later convinced him quiting his friend and I thought it was clean. Before I was before I realized that I set up with **** like that wouldnt. After he found on the line asked, said he was sorry and said he was stressed at HES ... I get too stressed out, but u see me so stupid **** do u? hes shown no remorse for what ever. He even had the courage to ask me to him was from his friendsAt home ... the very "friend" who had smoked pot and. In dealing with this situation is not. I really addicted HES is not very often so i dont think a lot of rehabilitation to help, but I will offer these programs to verify. How to make your friend? I want my husband saw him again? (they're close) I will start drug tesing once a month? idk what to do or how to handle these incoming signals?

5 comments:

Cafe au Lait said...

Tone or a probation officer ... and addiction, but not bad for lettin u marry him, knowing he would start smoking again

Elephant... said...

I wonder what is hiding something from you?

Elephant... said...

I wonder what is hiding something from you?

Bux - Type 2 Diabetic (NIDDM) said...

FYI: I do not know a pothead, smoking marijuana from a can.

The only one I know of nothing that you can smoke are addicted to crack cocaine and possibly heroin.

He needs help quickly, before it goes out of his hand and you lose everything.

SHoops! said...

You are a charlatan

Post a Comment