Monday, December 14, 2009

Where Get Artistic Brazilian Wax Pictures Non-profit Organization To Help Brazilian Youth, Where Do I Register It?

Non-profit organization to help Brazilian youth, Where do I register it? - where get artistic brazilian wax pictures

I do not want to start a for-profit organization of material, artistic and professional skills to provide all Brazilians between the ages of 12-21. I live in California. Should I, a non-profit here in the U.S. or Brazil? I thought I would have to be registered here because I want to try to find sponsors for the American society. Do you think that American companies would be interested in sponsoring our activities? Every donation is tax deductible. The reason I would not start for-profit is what the Brazilian people I love and hate, the social inequalities that capitalism has created in Iraq. There is so much talent and there, but there are few training opportunities. Do you think that the Americans understand the situation and willing to help?

No comments:

Post a Comment