Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Neonatal Herpes More Condition_symptoms Neonatal Herpes!! Im So Scared And Worried!!?

Neonatal herpes!! Im so scared and worried!!? - neonatal herpes more condition_symptoms

The closer to my due date and now I had shingles in the past five years. Even if I have a lot of research and asked many questions about this site, I am giving is still very nervous and frightened about the child. Suprressive'm therapy and decided to protect a caesarean section for the child, but I'm still so scared! Im so scared that my loss of water and the baby can not catch when the virus in the throat or choose to travel upstream. Sometimes I wish I had not read so much! Does anyone else feel this way, you have herpes and is located near the expiration date?

No comments:

Post a Comment