Sunday, December 13, 2009

Chicken And Watering System System Cleansing Product... Is It Healthy?

System Cleansing product... is it healthy? - chicken and watering system

I bought a system for cleaning products, as I heard that it is very healthy to do so occasionally. I have it since Monday, ben, and it is a program for 7 days.

Every day I take a tablespoon of powder into the water after waking. I've heard that fruit / vegetables in a 10 and a handful of raw sunflower seeds, if I'm still hungry. A 12-year-old took a shovel and a second set of pills. 2, I have more fruit / vegetables, sunflower seeds /. After dinner I had a lean chicken breast and steamed vegetables. And I drink lots of water. (more than the suggested 64 oz)

I wonder whether this might be able to meet my nutritional needs? I've even thrown in a little protein powder to my shakes.

I'm doing well so far. Celery eating an apple and orange in the morning and an apple and celery in 2 and chicken on George Foreman with steamed broccoli and carrots cooked in the night.

I go to the gym and has cardio and weights.

What do you think

No comments:

Post a Comment