Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Game Blunts Online Am I Being Over-paranoid (LD Relationship)?

Am I being over-paranoid (LD relationship)? - game blunts online

I am a long distance relationship with the beautiful daughter of France (I live in the U.S.). It is fairly new, about a month or so. We have talked at least once per day. But speaking during the last week or week and a half I was not with her or one of your friends (I'm friends with all your friends and everyone speaks frequently). When one of his friends as "Sam" lights we talk for a short time and I ask everyone, and always says that they work for college finals (all studying law) lawyers in criminal law. He also said that if they work, study and work together often, so that is why they are talking online, never. We never had a problem, my girlfriend and I, it sounded perfect. We spoke this week, but there were problems with the connection and not all messages were sent, but it seemed very fast and vigorously condemned or games flirt, how we do it, not even a kiss goodbye goodbye, just. I have not heard all of them. I can not helpBeing somewhat paranoid, that does not like me or something, but a girl very, very sweet, I do not think it would be fair and not more talk. Am I too paranoid about it because I love him, and I'm not used to the size of a gap, still talking?

No comments:

Post a Comment