Thursday, December 24, 2009

Anti Virus Programs Ratings BEST ANTI VIRUS, SPY & Ad WARE PROGRAMS?

BEST ANTI VIRUS, SPY & Ad WARE PROGRAMS? - anti virus programs ratings

Kollah, Antivirus XP 2008, WIN32. Web forwarding, adware. Spyware. Troy. WORM.

These are my problems. How can I delete?
My programs to detect different things, while others recognize all custom.

Here are the programs HIM AND RESULTS:
(* = Not good, ** = good, *** = BIG)

AVG Anti-Virus **
AOL COMP CHECK-UP *
AVIRA **
Yahoo Anti-Virus *

ANTI-MALWARE MALWATREBYTES **
Lavasoft Ad-Aware **
Superantigens SPYWARE **

Yahoo Anti-Spy *
AOL protection * SPY
Windows Defender *


Clearly, something has worked with 3 stars as a person for the ISH! : |

HELP How can I harm my computer, these programs and what are the best programs out there?

My PC keeps freezing, is slow loading, it takes forever.
My biggest problem is my ANTI-VIRUS cons keep
My Windows firewall turns on by itself.

Every time you browse Internet Explorer, Mozilla, or too often took me back to the other side, most of what I wanted, and some sites wHave load at all!

IT will not let me download some things.

When I AOL but I can do everything that IE and Mozilla will not let me.

So please help with a man: (

No comments:

Post a Comment